We specialise in websites and online marketing for service based businesses.
Why Choose Us
We specialise in building websites for companies that offer services.
Financial advisors, accountants and bookkeepers, IT and telecommunications providers, tourism operators, builders, insurance specialists and not-for-profit organisations are among our clients.
With us you get someone who knows what is needed to make this type of site effective, not generalists who can build all/any type of site and will give you one-size-fits all advice.
We're also incredibly witty and funny. No, really! Oh, Ok maybe not, but we do like projects to be stimulating and fun for both us and our clients. Find out more about the team.
And all our sites are made right here in New Zealand using only 100% organic, free range, home grown pixels.
Honesty is the best policy.
We won't tell you something will work just because it's the latest big shiny thing even if we could make more money doing it.
If you ask our opinion on something, we'll tell you.
We'll also tell you the real cost in both time, money and effort, and even whether it's worth doing at all.
Focus on results
When it comes to websites we don’t believe in art for art’s sake no matter how pretty something looks.
We focus on getting things working properly.
We are very focused on results - there is nothing we like better than a client telling us they are really busy and it's all our fault.
Even though we are Geeks we don’t believe in technology for technology’s sake either. Unless it's just so cool we can't help ourselves. But even then, we don't expect you to be anywhere near as excited as us.
Great results takes time, skill and commitment
We think businesses need to be fully involved in their websites and web marketing (particularly social media).
But many business owners have been led to believe that there is a silver bullet that will magically ramp up the sales their website gets. And they only want to pay $49.95 for it.
On the other hand, some businesses don't do anything to improve their woeful website and either wonder why it 'doesn't work' or just shrug their shoulders.
A great website and highly effective web marketing can be achieved. You only have to decide to do it.
If you don't have the skills and experience yourself - and let's face it, unless you are a web designer or marketer you won't - you can get help from people who do <cough> - like us.
What we Don't Do
This might not be the most 'PC' thing to say, but when people find out we build websites, they assume we do a bunch of other 'techy' stuff as well.
But this is a bit like going to your dentist for your gammy knee just because they are in the medical profession. It pays to go to a specialist who will have all the right experience, tools and skills for the job.
So, we don't:
- Design logos (but know people who do and will do a fab job)
- Do social media - Read why we won't 'Do' your social media for you
- Do any kind of print marketing (but know people who do and will do a fab job)
- Write your content for you (but know people who do and funnily enough, also do a fab job)
- Develop Apps - for smartphones or tablets. Despite what people think about this being the sure road to riches (if they do, why don't they do it?) software development is a specialist area. We know enough about it to know we don't have enough technical knowledge to offer it as a service.
- Lastly, we definately won't fix or help you set up your computer - even if it seems like something we would know. It's quite possible we do, but again, you should get a specialist to help as the outcome will be much more pleasant for everyone.
We prefer to spend our time getting better at what we do - building and managing websites. To do this we need to focus our time and attention on doing that.
It means our clients get a better job done. And that makes us happy.