A website to achieve your business goals
Do you need a website? Or do you already have one that just doesn't perform as it should? Either way, let's look at some of the qualities of a functional website:
- visible in Google searches
- converts visitors into clients
- belongs to you rather than the web company.
These days, your website will most likely be the first contact your prospects have with your business. So it must capture their attention, keep them interested and encourage a commitment (to contact you or buy from you).
The "hub of the wheel"
We see a business's website as very much like the "hub of a wheel" with the peripherals, like social media, search marketing and email marketing as the "spokes". You can work on these spokes as much as you like, but if the hub (your website) isn't performing, then your efforts will be fragmented or, worse, wasted.
This is why we are thorough in ensuring your website provides a solid foundation from which to achieve your business goals.
Our process for creating a functional website:
- Establish your website's goals and how they fit with your overall business goals.
- Find out who the audience is and what their needs are.
- Determine what content and functionality will be required.
- Search is important, so we research key words and phrases.
- Design the site architecture – like designing a house we work out what sections are needed, how they are organised and how people will get around (navigation)
- Once a solid foundation is set, we then look at the style and visual elements of your website. These will be in line with your brand and the experience you want your site visitors to have. We build your site template from scratch* for optimum performance
- Build the site — this means writing clean code. Badly-written code will slow your site's loading time, causing it to rank poorly in Internet searches. It can also mean your site will not work properly in some browsers.
*Quality templates. If you have a more modest budget, we can use templates from quality suppliers
Freedom with open-source software
All of our websites are built using open-source software. This means the technology powering your website does not belong to one web developer or company. If for any reason, you decide to use another web company to update or change your site, you are free to do so.
Once your website is live, we will ensure that you have all the tools and support needed for on-going success.
So, for a functional website that supports your business goals, contact us now for a free consultation.