Free to Download!
Free eBook: 10 Tips To Make Your Website Better
10 tips to make your website not just great, but better than your competitors.
Website Project FAQs
Got a question about a website project?
Want to know how long it will take to build, or if we can guarantee you will be on the first page in google, or what software you will need to maintain your site?
Compare the features of our website design packages if you want to get an idea of cost and what comes as standard with all our website development projects.
Website Design & Build
We develop websites to suit your budget and requirements.
We have a range of design packages and options to suit whether you are just starting out - or want a marketing powerhouse to take you to the next level.
Start-up company or budget conscious?
A starter package creates a foundation that can grow and be developed - just like your business. Because we focus on creating a solid, extendable foundation, additional features can be added when you need it - without a complete redesign or rebuild being required. Includes a professional, search engine friendly design, 5 pages, a content management system so you can update the site yourself, Google analytics for reporting and a contact form with anti-spam.
Want something more? Check out Starter Plus
Business website (most popular)
Want a website that is a step up? A professional site that effectively promotes your products and/or services or has a wider range and depth of content.
This is our most popular option and includes:
- Quality design based on your brand, chosen from three options.
- A Content management (Joomla!) system to allow easy updates
- Google Analytics for reporting
- Up to three navigational levels
- Up to 30 pages
- Social links
- Search Engine Optimisation Foundation pack for 3 phrases
- Optional MailChimp integration
- Image gallery and homepage change-out
- Content uploaded for you
- Contact form with anti-spam
- Site map submission to Google's Webmaster Console
These sites can have additional additional options such as a blog included, sometimes at no extra cost depending on your requirements
For businesses who have specific requirements for branding and/or content on the site. Includes everything in a business site but the design is fully customised. This means you own (as opposed to license) the template design and it will be unique.
Also for businesses who require a larger site with needs such as:
- Complex architecture - i.e a variety of content types needing multiple page layout variations
- Content in 'nested' sections
- A content management system used by multiple users with different access levels
- Different design requirements across a single site - e.g different colours for sections
- Complex search engine optimisation requirements
- Complex form development
- 50+ pages
- E-commerce capability
Priced dependent on requirements
A micro-site is a single page that supports initiatives such as marketing campaigns, single events or promotions. They can be a holding page for a new (larger) initiative.
They can respond to a call to action contained in advertising and are more effective because they have a narrow focus.