Free to Download!
Free eBook: 10 Tips To Make Your Website Better
10 tips to make your website not just great, but better than your competitors.
Compare the features of our website design packages if you want to get an idea of cost and what comes as standard with all our website development projects.
Website Audits - an improvement plan you can action
Are you wondering how to take your website to the next level?
Maybe you just need input into a specific area, or you're just not sure where to start
- Performance Reviews - to look at your site overall from design to structure
- SEO Assessments - drills down specifically on the search optimisation and visibility in Google
- Competitor Analysis - what are they doing that you aren't
- Traffic analysis and reporting - focuses on what your website statistics are telling you
Website Performance Reviews
If your site is under-performing you'd want to find out what to do about it, right?
A performance review will take an overall look at your website from a design, structure, content and search visibility perspective. This will tell you exactly what on your site needs a tune, a tighten or thrown out and replaced.
Search Engine Optimisation is all about making sure that people can find your services and products in Google.
- Do you have a website that is languishing in the search rankings?
- Do you want to dominate the search results to bring more people to your website?
- Not sure if your site is optimised for Google or what this even means?
Before you pay for costly SEO services, you need to know where you stand and what effort is going to be required to get you to that first page of search results.
A Search Engine Optimisation Assessment is the place to start and will:
- Tell you exactly what is preventing you from high Google rankings
- What you need to do about it
Competitor comparison report
Do you want to keep up with beat your competition?
A Competitor Comparison is a review that focuses on working out the tactics of your biggest competitors. You find out what they are doing - so you can do it better.